Lesson 5: Multispectral Image Interpretation
- Use multiple wavelengths and image sequence to identify cloud systems and cloud types.
- Demonstrate basic intellectual knowledge necessary to interpret satellite observations.
- Transfers knowledge and principles of radiative transfer to satellite imagery
- Understanding of the RTE applicable to solar and infrared spectral region.
- Understanding of atmospheric absorption regions
Return to Satellite Meteorology Main Page
AOS Main Page
Current Madison Weather
CIMSS GOES Gallery